Bring the Visible Learning+ school change model to your network of schools
The evidence-based Visible Learning+ School Impact Process can now be delivered within your school system through a new and innovative train-the-trainer approach. Have your team trained to deliver peer-led professional learning in your network of schools with our School Network Licensing program.
This program presents a unique opportunity for schools and networks of schools who are outside of our current delivery regions to participate in the Visible Learning+ School Impact Process by training your staff to deliver best-in-class professional learning to your schools.
What are the benefits of providing peer-led Visible Learning+ professional development?
- Provide your network of schools with a globally recognized professional learning brand proven to accelerate student learning
- Ability to ceritfy your staff leaders as Visible Learning+ trainers in your school, along with evidence-based tools and virtual coaching
- Access to evidence-based Visible Learning+ resource guides, facilitator handbooks, online learning, evaluation, tools, and virtual coaching assistance
- Build capacity for embedding ongoing professional development for years without the need for outside consultants
- Eligibility for applying for our School Awards program after successfully implementing the Visible Learning+ School Impact Process in your schools
- Save time and costs on training materials and receive exclusive resources and learning that you cannot access anywhere else
- A world-renowed professional learning plan that will help you focus on what you need most, while providing system-wide improvement
How does it work?
Schools and school networks who qualify for a our program will send a pre-determined number of staff leaders to a Corwin-led training to become certified Visible Learning+ trainers. Once staff leaders have successfully completed the Visible Learning+ training, their school(s) will be granted access to the materials, tools, and resources required to deliver the Visible Learning+ School Impact Process over the course of their yearlong (annually renewable) license.
The School Network Licensing program is best suited for networks of schools that:
- Are interested in implementing Visible Learning+ but are located outside our delivery regions
- Have at least 50 teachers within their school or across their network of schools
- Are able to purchase materials, surveys, and certifications required
- Have the minimum number of qualified staff available to become certified facilitators
- Aim to showcase their achievement and increase enrollment
- Are committed to the three-year School Impact Process
- Are unsure if their professional learning is helping teachers positively improve student learning
- Want to develop student ownership of learning
See if you qualify by applying online today!
For questions or additional information, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.